is legend able to do mod commands?

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Thanks for promoting me back to legend Padawan.

I have just been doing some cleaning in pro and decided to do the up command on myself, roll back the work I did.

When I did     up 30 matelo2      it said only moderator+ could use this command?

Is legend not above mod?

Posted

There's still quite a bit of configurations and whatnot to correct, I'm sure it'll be fixed in the future.

Posted

I'm pretty sure it's because legend is a building rank not a staff one, so that's why you don't have UP.

Posted

ok thanks, looks like I need a staff member to consider when I am ready for staff.

Posted

I'm pretty sure it's because legend is a building rank not a staff one, so that's why you don't have UP.

That's more likely accurate, although I disagree with whoever made that decision. Unless there were previous events of it being abused, I don't see why Legend shouldn't have it. Also can't remember what commands are paired in the config so it may be they didn't want legend to have those commands that come with its perms (if there are any)

Posted

I am still working through some kinks in the ranking system.  I will make the change on the next server restart.