Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

NikoBellic_2000's Operator Application

3 posts in this topic

Posted

I used to be an Operator on this server but was demoted years ago by Jonty. I only had 20 hours logged so he would've been understandably skeptical of me holding a rank with that sort of power (The demotion is shown in my /info). The reason I got the rank with so little hours was because I gained nearly all of my experience as a staff member on Project Vanilla. I worked my way up to admin on there, and somebody who knew me from that server promoted me on Au70 because I was trustworthy and already knew the ropes.

I have had situations where having my rank back would've allowed me to help players and there is nothing more I'd love to do than fulfill my duty as a staff member once more. I greatly enjoyed being able to moderate and keep everything under control when classic flourished, and still would. I was trained exceptionally well by the staff at Project Vanilla; equipped with these skills I went on to create my own successful SMP server which gave me experience in dealing with a very wide range of scenarios that arose.

I know being Engineer or above is required to apply, however considering the above I believe it's reasonable to make an exception. I'd absolutely love to be a part of Au70's team once again.

Posted

You know, I really want to do this, because I can.

Thread locked.​ Reapply when the server is up, please. :)