Premium?

2 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey guys! Med343 here, I'm a former moderator. I noticed the classic server is up and running. This is great news. However, people don't seem to be on classic much. It is about eight years old. Let's get into my question. Will there ever be a SMP premium server? More people have the premium game and are active on that. I'm sure someone is willing to host it. Imagine the fun we could have, together, as the family we once were. Is there anyone to second my thought? I love you guys!

Posted

Hey guys! Med343 here, I'm a former moderator. I noticed the classic server is up and running. This is great news. However, people don't seem to be on classic much. It is about eight years old. Let's get into my question. Will there ever be a SMP premium server? More people have the premium game and are active on that. I'm sure someone is willing to host it. Imagine the fun we could have, together, as the family we once were. Is there anyone to second my though? I love you guys!

​I've actually been working on a preminum SMP server and creative server.  It's going along slowly because I'm still working on configuring plugins and stuff.  But yes, one is in the works.