Med343 Applying for Operator

3 posts in this topic

Posted

Username: Med343

How long have you played Minecraft: I stepped foot in this server on August 10, 2012. However, of course, this wasn't the first server I ever played on.

(mod+)How much experience do you have with staff ranks? I believe I have an acceptable amount of experience. I've been a mod on this server for a career total of about 2 and a half months. This is not the only staffing experience, though. I have staffed on several servers, both premium and classic. As well as hosting my own server for a while.

What are you willing to do to help the server? I'm willing to help out really anyway needed. I'm gonna promote those building builders, I'm gonna BanX those griefing griefers, I'm gonna warn/demote (depending on severity) those rule breaking rule breakers. As well willing to throw homework in the trash, because who needs homework when you're an AU70 staff member?

Total time on the server: 150 hours

What have you made, and on what maps?: n/a

Additional info/comments: Good luck to me :)

Did you memorize the server rules?: Of course! And /rules can always give me a reminder if it's needed.

Read more: http://au70.proboards.com/thread/174/application-form-ranks#ixzz4SYCQJQuG

Posted

Edit: Napalm, lots and lots of napalm.

Posted

Fire. I like it. Accepted.