Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

MrOnlineCoder's Application

3 posts in this topic

Posted

Username: MrOnlineCoder

How long have you played Minecraft:I joined this server on 3 December 2012, but I played Minecraft longer.

(mod+)How much experience do you have with staff ranks? I have experience being as a staff member, I was mod before Classic was removed on minecraft.net, now I am mod for 1 week or so. Also, I moderated other servers successfully.

What are you willing to do to help the server? Everything that it will need. Checking grief, supervising new players, improving, searching bugs etc.
Total time on the server: 152 hours

What have you made, and on what maps?: Nothing special, just some buildings on own realm/world.

Additional info/comments: I have enough spare time to join server 4-5 times a week. And I read all moderation commands help and now I am familiar even better with this thing. Good luck XD.

Did you memorize the server rules?: Sure! I do not forget about /rules too!

Posted

I like you, but I'm not going to promote you. Seeing as I don't know how long you were a mod before classicube, I'm going to go ahead and give you a +1. Although I'm an admin and I have all the power, I'm going to sit this one out. Good luck, Coder!

Posted (edited)

Application has been successful and the thread has been locked. Congratulations!

Jinxed approves *Wink*

Edited by med343