Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Roon's Admin Application

17 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi, it's Roon, but I also went by the alias "RoonZilla", or a shameful 2012 username "rooney90210".

I can't even stress how nostalgic it is to be playing on Au70 Galaxy again, I remember playing Au70 Supernova for about a year in 2011, but one day the server went down and I needed something to do so I hopped on the sister-server, Au70 Galaxy where I ended up staying and playing for hours on end. The only thing that prevents me from feeling pure nostalgia is I'm missing the rank that was the cherry on the cake. I was ranked Admin but after going inactive for a while as college overwhelmed me (pfft, college has nothing on uni btw) I was ranked Retired, however, due to a mass derank that I can only assume is for security reasons, I'm currently ranked Guest.

Side note, if this application for admin is a no-go, might I request a rank a little more dignifying than Guest? 9_9

Posted (edited)

del

Edited by MrOnlineCoder
1 person likes this

Posted

Make him builder!!!! Do it!!!!

Posted

Why did Au70 become a place for 9gag fags? You cunts try SO hard to be funny

fuck it

don't even want admin

Posted

fuck it

don't even want admin

​​If jinxed were here he'd say 'k'

1 person likes this

Posted

k

Posted

Seriously though, I never really knew you, so I'm just not going to vote. Good luck, Roon.

Posted

I knew you from your rooney days all the way to Roon. 

You where on the server long enough to know that nobody is funny at all, but we do have a sense of humour, we don't bitch about everything and revert our request for a rank.

Fuck it, make him guest.

Posted

Craftica, I played on this server in my childhood, since the 8th September 2011. I stopped playing just before Minecraft Classic got made redundant because 99% of the people playing were acting like fucking idiots. It's sad to see that nothing has changed, majority of players are still fucking degenerates. 

Posted

Craftica, I played on this server in my childhood, since the 8th September 2011. I stopped playing just before Minecraft Classic got made redundant because 99% of the people playing were acting like fucking idiots. It's sad to see that nothing has changed, majority of players are still fucking degenerates. 

​And that is why Au70 still exists. If the server was stuckup and heavily moderated, like most, it would have also gone extinct. 

But the fact that people can come on here and say just about what ever they feel like, makes it a place worth coming to, even if it is only to read the load of shit that gets said. 

If you are too sensitive to deal with a site like that, maybe you should avoid going on it, for your own safety.

Posted

I am only slightly a fucking degenerate.

2 people like this

Posted

​And that is why Au70 still exists. If the server was stuckup and heavily moderated, like most, it would have also gone extinct. 

But the fact that people can come on here and say just about what ever they feel like, makes it a place worth coming to, even if it is only to read the load of shit that gets said. 

If you are too sensitive to deal with a site like that, maybe you should avoid going on it, for your own safety.

​I haven't seen au70 off of 0/70 players online since 2014. Nobody plays anymore, look through the staff on the server and they haven't been online for ages.

Au70 as a classic server is dead and if the owners and shit continue going in the direction they are then it's pointless even trying to restore it.

Posted

Generally, yeah classic is fucked to begin with, the whole community has been dying exponentially since they took the link off of minecraft.net.  It's just fun to occasionally hop on and fuck around.  As for popularity, Pad and others are working on a CMP that might bring in a few more fuckin degenerates.

1 person likes this

Posted

What Jake said

Posted

fuck it

don't even want admin

Sure, I'll even ban you if you don't want to be a part of this community.

1 person likes this

Posted

fuck it

don't even want admin

Sure, I'll even ban you if you don't want to be a part of this community.

​I think I just cut myself on your edge.

Posted

Rejected; locked.